Kitchen fire extinguished

CHESTERVILLE — Chesterville and Morewood firefighters extinguished a kitchen fire at 21 Faubert Ave. on June 22.

The owner wasn’t home at the time of the noon-hour incident. An automated security system called in the firefighters in response to smoke emanating from the stove, according to Morewood Fire Chief Ken Byers. The chief said the house may have sustained some smoke damage.

 

 

Scroll down to share this article. Scroll down to search nationvalleynews.com. Scroll down to comment.