KEMPTVILLE — The Grenville County OPP Street Crime Unit is asking the public’s assistance in locating a stolen dump trailer following recent charges laid against a man in connection with its theft.
Police say that Trevor Alan Durston, 52, of Drummond-North Elmsley Township has been charged with theft over $5,000, public mischief and obstruct peace officer.
The N&N dump trailer unit was stolen Sept. 13 from an Industrial Rd. business in North Grenville.
The accused is scheduled to appear Dec. 6 in the Ontario Court of Justice.
Charges for trafficking in crack, cocaine, heroin, crystal meth and speed in Cardinal
PRESCOTT — A man and a woman face several charges related to possession and trafficking in hard drugs after an Oct. 30 police raid on a Cardinal apartment.
According to the OPP, Ashley Cleary and James Ellis, both 30, are both charged with:
- Possession of crack cocaine for the purpose of trafficking;
- Possession of cocaine for the purpose of trafficking;
- Possession of heroin for the purpose of trafficking;
- Possession of crystal methamphetamine for the purpose of trafficking;
- Possession of methamphetamine (Speed) for the purpose of trafficking;
- and Possession of a schedule II substance for the purpose to trafficking – over 3 Kg.
Ellis, who was held for bail, was also charged with fail to comply with a probation order.
Cleary will appear in Brockville court on Dec. 8.
The OPP Community Street Crime Unit and the OPP Emergency Response Team executed the search warrant at 11:45 a.m. on the day of the raid.
Anyone with information on the above occurrence is asked to call Grenville County O.P.P. Communication Centre at 1-888-310-1122 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-(TIPS) 8477 or submit tips on-line at www.tipsubmit.com. Crime Stoppers does not want your name, you don’t go to court, and you could earn cash reward.