Celebrating its’ 46th year in business
WILLIAMSBURG — It’s time to tee off and Cedar Glen Golf Course in Williamsburg is the perfect spot to make that perfect shot!
Cedar Glen offers challenging golf in a quiet country setting featuring nine holes plus double-tee arrangement for 18-hole play. Whether you’re a first-timer or an experienced driver, Cedar Glen is the perfect place for you.
It’s been owned and operated by the original proprietors, brothers Dennis and Ron Casselman and their uncle Rex Whitteker, for the past 46 years.
Dennis Casselman claims they have a running joke that it was “temporary insanity that’s lasted 46 years.”
Cedar Glen first opened on June 10, 1972, and there will be a full-day of celebrations to mark the anniversary on Wednesday, June 6. A special $3 green fee will be charged, the same amount that it was to tee off 46 years ago.
Hungry? Why not stop in for a bite to eat? Take a break from the course or stop in anytime for dinner and drinks. See their website for a full menu.
Their friendly staff can help you with all your golfing needs. They have a fully-stocked Pro-shop and memberships are available.
Hours of Operation: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. – 7 days-a-week
- 2-person scramble every Tuesday starting at 4 p.m.
- Wing Night every Tuesday and Thursday
- Ladies’ Night every Wednesday starting at 3 p.m.
- Men’s Night every Thursday starting at 3 p.m.
- Junior Night every Monday starting 4 (FREE for golfers ages 6-18)
- Cedar Glen 46th Anniversary – $3 Green Fees
- June 20 & August 15 Food Bank Day – $5 Green Fee
- Annual member and Staff Reunion Party (featuring ‘The Pianoman’) – August 3
- Golf for the Cure – August 1
- Men’s Open – September 3
Dennis Casselman would like to thank all of the club’s members for their continuing support.
“We’ve had great memberships over the years. We have been honoured to host many charity events here and have raised considerable funds for the community.”