NORTH DUNDAS — A local man faces a slew of criminal charges after police raided a County Rd. 7 property, seizing narcotics, cash and stolen goods and guns.
The search warrant executed May 29 yielded pot and marijuana plants, cocaine, crystal meth, meth and speed pills, GHB and cash, according to police. The search also turned up ammunition and multiple stolen firearms — including a sawed-off shotgun — and a Yamaha ATV.
Brandon Elliot, 29, of North Dundas, was arrested.
Police say he’s charged with:
• Possession of a Controlled Substance for the purpose of Trafficking (6 counts)
• Produce a control substance
• Possession of property obtained by crime under $5000 (9 counts)
• Unauthorized Possession of a weapon ( 4 counts)
• Unauthorized Possession of a prohibited or restricted firearm
• Possession of prohibited or restricted firearm
• Careless storage of a firearm ( 7 counts)
• Possession of weapon for dangerous purpose ( 2 counts).
The accused was held in custody to appear in Cornwall court.
Officers with the Community Street Crime Unit, (ERT) Emergency response team, (TRU) Tactical Rescue Unit and SD&G OPP took part in the action that led to his arrest.