EMBRUN — Russell County OPP are requesting the public’s assistance after a suspicious male drove up to two children who were walking near the arena in Embrun on Wednesday, September 12, around 6:30 p.m.
The unknown male was driving a red SUV slowed down on Blais Street and engaged in a conversation with the children. The driver rolled down the passenger window and told the two youths; “he was just on the phone with their parents and they wanted him to drop them off at their home”.
Assistance is being sought from the public in helping to identify him, and/or the vehicle with the following description:
The male is described as:
- Between 5’9″ -6′
- Caucasian male
- Muscular built
- Right arm full of tattoos
- English speaking with no accent
- Medium length dark hair
- Wearing a tank top white
- Sunglasses on top of the head
The vehicle is described as:
- Mazda CX5 shiny red;
- Brand new tires;
- Dark tinted windows;
- At the top left of the back windshield it was written “keep calm” and something written in pink;
- Partial marker C##V ### or C##K ###.