MORRISBURG — The Municipality of South Dundas and SDG County Library – Morrisburg Branch have teamed up to create a new display in the first floor lobby of the South Dundas Municipal Centre. The display features the works of 11 Dundas County authors with topics ranging from children’s stories, history, romance and adventure.
“This display only provides a sampling of works available by talented Dundas County authors,” said Katherine Wells, Communications & Tourism Coordinator. “It shows the passion and dedication that writers in our region have.”
Works included in the display are:
- Stained Glass by Joel Fawcett & Michael Harper
- Doesn’t That Hurt The Cow’s Back? By Steve Thompson
- Is Zat You Myrtle? The Life and Times of Annie McKee by Marnie Fossitt
- Caught Between Worlds by G.P. Gadbois
- The South Dundas Story: The History and Murals of South Dundas by Steve Thompson
- Morrisburg: A History- c. 1784-1958 by James Jordan
- The Chameleon’s Revenge by Steve Thompson
- My Man in the Moon by Jaymie Thurler & Joel Fawcett
- Milty’s Mulch by Carrie A. Keller
- My Mother Nature by Jaymie Thurler & Joel Fawcett
- One Red Rooster by Kharla Ward & Joel Fawcett, Illustrated by Karen Thurler
The “Authors of Dundas County” exhibition is the 9th display that has been featured in the South Dundas Municipal Office since 2014.
South Dundas Art Hanging Program
There are still two spots remaining for the 2019 season of the South Dundas Art Hanging Program.
Art can be found on the walls of the second and third floors of the South Dundas Municipal Centre.
The South Dundas Art Hanging Program provides residents of Dundas County with an opportunity to display their work at the South Dundas Municipal Centre for a one-year display period. If you are interested in participating in the program, please contact Katherine Wells at 613-543- 2673.