BROCKVILLE — A significant quantity of controlled substances suspected to be cocaine, crystal meth and crack cocaine on May 31. Members of Community Street Crime Unit (CSCU Leeds-Grenville & Lanark Unit) & Brockville Police Service (BPS) assisted by the Brockville Police Emergency Response Unit (ERT) executed a search warrant at a residence on Garden St., Brockville.
As a result, Sean O’Connor, 52, and Kyle O’Connor, 30, of Brockville, were arrested and charged with the following offences:
- Possession of stolen property obtained by crime, under $5,000, contrary to section 354(1)(a) of the Criminal Code of Canada
- Possession of Schedule I Substance – Methamphetamine CDSA Section 4(1)
- Possession of Schedule I Substance 1 substance for the purpose of trafficking – Cocaine CDSA section 5(2)
- Possession of Schedule 1 substance for the purpose of Trafficking – other drugs CDSA section 5(2)
- Possession of Weapon for Dangerous Purpose contrary to section 88 of the Criminal Code of Canada
They were arrested and transported to the Grenville County OPP Detachment in Prescott where they will be held for bail.