EMBRUN — Russell OPP with help from SD&G OPP responded to a complaint of a suspicious person incident on Colmar Street in Embrun around 9:30 p.m. on September 19.
Police say investigation revealed that numerous altercations occurred between a male and various people.
As a result of the investigation, Liam Kevin Boland-Blache, 18, of Embrun, was arrested and charged with:
- Two counts of Assault CC 266;
- Possession of weapon for dangerous purpose CC 88
- Causing a disturbance CC 175(1)(a);
- Mischief – destroys or damages property CC 430(1)(a);
- Trespassing at night CC 177;
- Resist peace officer CC 129(a);
- Assault a peace officer while carrying a weapon CC 270.01(1)(a) and
- Two counts of break and enter a dwelling house with intent to commit indictable offence CC 348(1)(a)
The accused is scheduled to appear in L’Orignal court on October 16.