SOUTH GLENGARRY — SD&G OPP responded to a robbery at a residence shortly after 8 p.m. on December 9 on County Rd. South Glengarry.
An investigation determined that two individuals broke into the residence, held a victim against his will, assaulted him,then proceeded to steal items from the house.
Justin Cloutier, 24, of Cornwall, was arrested and charged on December 13 with;
– Robbery using a firearm
– Two counts of Assault with a weapon
– Forcible confinement
– Two counts of Possession of a weapon for dangerous purpose
– Break and enter
– Three counts of Failure to comply with conditions of a probation order
– Possession of firearm or ammunition contrary to prohibition order
– Assault causing bodily harm
– Mischief under $5000
– Unauthorized possession of a weapon
– Possessing cannabis for the purpose of selling (cannabis act)
– Possession of illicit cannabis (cannabis act)
The accused was held in custody for bail pending an appearance in Cornwall court.
An investigation continues.