Winchester Non Profit Residence Corporation – “The Beachcroft”
To manage the day-to-day operations of a 45-unit Seniors Housing Building.
This is a permanent part-time position 25 hours per week.
The candidate shall have the following qualifications:
- Strong interpersonal skills, conflict resolution, accounting and essential computer skills
- Minimum education — High School diploma
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to provide three references
- A police record check is requested
Salary to commensurate with experience.
For job description and additional qualifications please contact the Beachcroft office at 613-774-3842, between 9 a.m and 12 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Send resumes to the Beachcroft at 510 Beach St., Winchester, K0C 2K0. Attention Board of Directors, by February 11, at 12 p.m.