SOUTH STORMONT – Members of the SD&G Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) Crime Unit assisted by the OPP Digital Forensic Unit, Child Sexual Exploitation Unit of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police at the National Child Exploitation Coordination Centre (NCECC), The National Centre for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) and the Cornwall Police Service conducted a child pornography investigation.
SD&G Crime Unit members arrested and charged Kevin Dockery, 51, of South Stormont, on May 12, under the Criminal Code (CC) with;
– Access any Child Pornography – sec. 163.1(4.1)
– Two counts of unlawfully Make Available Child Pornography – computerized graphic files – sec, 163.1(3)
– Did have in his Possession Child Pornography – computerized Graphic files – sec. CC 163.1(4)
– Did have in Possession Child Pornography – computerized Graphic files – sec. 163.1(4)
– Did import or distribute child pornography – computerized graphic files. – sec. 163.1(3)
The accused was held for a bail hearing on May 13, in Cornwall court.