CHESTERVILLE – A 26-year-old male was arrested on May 21,by members of the Community Street Crime Unit (CSCU), Emergency Response Team (ERT) and SD&G OPP in connection to stolen licence plates at a property on King Street, Chesterville.
Jordan Cooper of North Dundas, was arrested and charged with;
– Possession of property obtained by crime – Under $5000
The accused was released from custody and scheduled to appear in Morrisburg court on July 7.
Drug charges laid
MORRISBURG – A 59-year-old male from South Dundas was charged shortly before 4 p.m. on May 21. Members of the Community Street Crime Unit (CSCU) and SD&G OPP arrested one individual in connection to a drug investigation on Victoria Park Crescent, Morrisburg.
The investigation resulted in the seizure of a quantity of suspected cocaine and Canadian currency.
Donald Denneny of South Dundas was arrested and charged with;
– Possession of a Controlled Substance for the purpose of trafficking – cocaine (Criminal code of Canada)
– Possession of weapon for dangerous purpose (CCC)
– Possession of property obtained by crime – under $5000 (CCC)
The accused was released and scheduled to appear in Morrisburg court, August 20.
Breach in release conditions during domestic situation
SOUTH DUNDAS – SD&G OPP were called to a domestic situation shortly after 9 p.m. on May 21 in South Dundas. Investigation revealed that an adult accused was breaching previous release conditions.
A 36-year-old accused of South Dundas, was arrested and is charged with;
– Two counts of Failure to comply with conditions of an Undertaking
– Two counts of Failure to comply with conditions of an Probation Order
– Attempt to obstruct justice
The accused was held in custody for bail and is scheduled to appear in Cornwall court.