NORTH DUNDAS — A SD&G OPP officer and a member of the Community Street Crime Unit stopped a motorcycle for a traffic violation shortly after 2 p.m. June 17 on Queensway Road, Chesterville. A check of the driver revealed his driving privileges were disqualified stemming from previous driving related offences.
Jordan Cooper, 26, of North Dundas, was arrested and is charged with;
– Operation while prohibited
– Fail to comply with conditions of an undertaking
– Driving under suspension (Highway Traffic Act)
– Drive motor vehicle – improper licence (HTA)
– Operate motor vehicle no insurance (CAIA)
– Drive motor vehicle – No plates (HTA)
– Drive motor vehicle – no helmet (HTA)
The driver was released from custody and is scheduled to appear in Morrisburg court on September 1.