NORTH GLENGARRY — A 19-year-old female faces a number of charges after causing a collision while driving impaired shortly after 2 a.m. on July 20, on Glen Roberts Rd., North Glengarry. During the arrest the driver resisted against the officer.
Katrina Sauer, 19, of North Glengarry, was arrested and is charged with;
– Operation while Impaired – alcohol
– Operation while impaired – blood alcohol concentration – plus 80
– Resist peace officer
-Driver fail to surrender licence – HTA
– Novice driver – B.A.C above zero -HTA
– Fail to report damage to property – HTA
– Fail to report accident – HTA
The accused was released from custody and is scheduled to appear in Alexandria court on October 7.